Friday, December 12, 2008

Sketches 2

^^
I luuuvvvvvvvvvv rabbits
Haha...
This is something like my personal logo gua
=.=
Anyway
Everybody meet Raspberry^^
Raspberry meet everybody^^

...
...


This idea is from someone...
I forgot=.=
I didn't draw it exactly lar...
Just use the concept here and there...
It's not really done...
a really rough sketch
but I'm tooooo lazy to draw a better 1 so...
Hehe...
Anyway, this is our gang...
'wu ren bang'
Haha...

1. The middle one with the hands downwards is ME^^
Cute??

2. The one with the hat/cap is Chai Yee a.k.a. Hisano
I dunno why I drew you wearing a cap^^

3. The unhappy one wearing a sleeveless top is Shao Min a.k.a. pig a.k.a.Nate River
If you look carefully I drew a pig on her top
Hehe...

4. The one with the peace sign is Sweet Li^^

5. The last one which is the geeky looking one is Yik Yee^^
Based on what I know, she's obsessed with homework...
Blah...


This is nothing but a random sketch...
I drew the first one after watching 'Eloise at the Plaza'

Can you guys see Raspberry??
Hehe...




That's all mates>.~

Cheerio~

4 comments:

Nate River said...

... ...

JW said...

cute neh~

Spiral Riynn said...

.... ....
Thanks??

kawaiii aka kate ling said...

i shall write something bout christmas la, but quite boring XD
anyway, thanks for visiting my blog.
p/s: ur drawing are very cute!