Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Speechless again


******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* *** **** *******

-^^-


Today I came up with this crazy idea to cut my fringe on my own...
XD
Without professional help...
The reason being...
I didn't want to waste time and money just to ask my mum to take me to the hairdresser...
And I wanted to try to do it on my own...


I stood in the bathroom for almost half an hour, naked -T____T-
(I was going to bathe anyway)
Holding a pair scissors in my right hand and a comb in my left hand...
My hands were trembling as I measured roughly how much should I cut...
= ='''
A few times...
The pair of scissors nearly succeeded in cutting my hair...
But in the end...










I didn't have the guts to cut my own hair!!!







Damn it!



What a waste of time = ='''
Geez... :(


And so I stood in the bathroom stark naked,
holding a pair of scissors and doing practically nothing!

And when I finally finished my bath,
I was yelled at by my mum for occupying the bathroom for too long...
= ='''




******* ******* ******* ******* *******


See how long my fringe is?
I really want to keep my fringe...
I don't wanna tie it up again...
Other wise my hair line will keep on receding... XD
Haizzz...


******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* *** **** ****** *



And I've been wasting my time trying to edit some of my photos using PICNIK
At first, I was just curious...
Then I started to get the hang of it...
But then...
That bloody website made my computer run way toooo slowly... :(
I had to close firefox and start over again before I even got any real work done...
= ='''

Here's one of the photos I edited...
I'm still a newbie at this so you guys may think that its lousy...



******* ******* ******* ******* *******








~When you find me walking alone in the dark hallway;
footsteps echoing,
please stop and and smile gently at me;
cause each and every one of your smiles spread warmth and happiness in me~




-^^-



Gimme comments people! :)


8 comments:

Nate River said...

你在冲凉房内一丝不挂的拿着把剪刀站在冲凉房内呆上半个小时....

= =

厉害!!$#@^%@

对你刮目相看了!
(举拇指)



ps:我们的照片还是放小看好看很多^^

周某 said...

=_="

my god !!!!!

u dare to cut your own hair !!??

once u make a mistake , whoa...imagine the implication ...

for boys the hair will be definately balded...B O T A K !!

周某 said...

And it is quite dumb to stand in a washroom naked for so long...especially holding scissors and ready to cut the hair...

keke

Spiral Riynn said...

Nate River

Haha... I was too nervous...

Thinking should I or should I not...

Hehe and then 30 ++ minutes just passed like that= ='''


周某
Correction, I tried to cut my hair, hehe...

Yeah, one slight slip...
I might end up with the right side longer and the left shorter then I'll keep on cutting it and in the end... no more hair...

Bwahahahaha...

蕴如 said...

哇!!!你的头发!!!

名 said...

when u look into the mirror did something bloody came out....(like bloody ghost we always see in the tv

to:周某

no need to botak, who know u will be creating a new trend >.<

vcwanyi said...

muahahaha
i'll cut my fringe by myself whenever i feel like cutting it~haha
ONLY THE FRINGE~@@LOL

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... But I dare not... Don't have the guts = =