Friday, October 1, 2010

Exam's over. Doodles ❤


This is another doodle post^^
During this exam month.
Hehe.

You can't blame me for not concentrating.
Cause textbooks really suck a lot.



Whilst reading PP1...
I drew weird stuff.




If I'm not mistaken this was done when I was revising Mikro.
Haha.



PP1!!
Haha!
This is the Analisis tulang ikan.
Sebab dan kesan.
I drew it with my left hand.
I'm right handed.



^^
The Vixen.
Drawn during PP1 exam.
Haha.
Cause I didn't know how to answer the questions so I drew to calm myself down.
Hehe.

Doodled on my PA1 test paper.
LOL

I changed it to negatif.
So it looks better^^

^^
The Maze of No Return.



Half done chibi angel.
Lazy to draw the order wing.


Ooooohhh
I like the devil better.

Unfinished.









Yes, you're sooooo right!








Spiral Riynn is listening to Marie Digby's Feel~
and she is feeling good



No comments: