Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Eve.

Muahaha~
Finally finished uploading all the photos for this post.
The internet has been so damn slow these days.

= =

I just went to my grandma's house this afternoon^^
Had a reunion dinner.


It wasn't a proper one since we didn't really all sit around a round table and eat together.
There were too many of us...

And I had to wait for the second round...



I'm lazy to explain.
And I guess you people will be lazy to read.
So photos!




Getting ready~


Yes.
We ate outside.
And the view was great!

That's my grandpa.



The all too much food~~
I kept eating the veggies only...
And didn't touch the meat.

on diet mah~
XD


The view from up here^^



Wei David, which house is yours??




My po po's vegetable garden.



Random~



The tuan yuan fan^^
Such a small table.
Mana cukup tempat oh?

And there were more than 10 of us...


The living room~


I like the curtains^^




The pretty decorations...
Which my mum doesn't want to spend money to buy.
Haizzz...




Life is random~



My cousins~

Online-ing.

= =



The kitchen~

Which is too small for a reunion dinner.



The doggies with puppy dog eyes...


= =+



Pigs.


This is x-rated... = =
Look at the dog.

Its sleeping position...
= =


= =



= =

= =+



My grandma's house has a very old altar...

Very old.


Antique.


I don't think you can find it anymore... gua....




The porch.



Dui mian de nu hai kan guo lai...~



^^


My youngest cousin...


'Money money'



See the guy behind?

He drank toooooooooooo much wine.

So now he's 'tidak waras'


For me?
THANK YOU~




Lenglui~

She's soooooo cute^^




Pretty girl + flowers.


I kept trying to take her photo but she didn't want to stand still.




^^


The fish pond.




My cousins~


And again~



Nice flower...



That's my bro~

Haha...


Puppy dog eyes~


Me and my new giraffe are here to say



"GONG XI FA CAI'


^_________^





P/s: I'm in Raub now.
Surrounded by noisy cousins.

= =


I'll be back tomorrow in the morning.
For the 'bai nian'




Stay tuned.
:)


No comments: