Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not in the mood.


Like the what the title says.


I'm just so not in the mood:

To write.

To blog.

To do my homework.

To revise.

To read.


Haizzz...

Actually, I'm not supposed to even touch the computer right now.

But my mum is out and I've got things to print so..

Hehe.



Been quite busy these 2 days.

With homework. What else?


Exam is coming in less than 2 weeks time.

I haven't even started revising.
I told you I wasn't in the mood.



Hey, Nate River.

Can I reply your tag when I'm in the mood to do so?








*sigh*



The water bottle my mum bought for me at KLCC.

It was awfully expensive, but she said ok~



Love you, mum





Coffee, tea or ME




The small pouch mum bought for me.

Cause she can't stand me borrowing her pouch every time, I guess.

Hehe.


Thanks >.~



P/s:

1) I'm dreading tomorrow's account with Pauziah. I haven't finished her homework.

2) I'm dreading tomorrow's speaking skill cause no one is willing to do it with me.

3) I'm dreading exams!!













I'm currently reading Kissed by an Angel.
My taste in books have changed.


Love it