Sunday, August 22, 2010

No specific title for this post.

Well... i wonder how long has it been since I updated Seeking Sanctuary?
Haizzz...

Here are some random stuff that happened.


My CPU got struck by lightning.
= =

The mother board which I imagined would be black and crisp but looked quite normal when the technician returned it.

My modem (Is it spelled like this?) was struck too.
So now my mum got a new one.


Oh and does anyone realise what this is?
Something really ridiculous happened.



Gues what?

I broke the handle of the car.
= =

See?

And here.


So I guess I'm like the hulk, huh?




My new bag but my only regret is that it has embarrassing grammar mistakes on it.
And I got teased due to that.
But I really like that kitty.
Reminds me of Kitty Galore aka Irvana Clawyu.
= =
That was a seriously lousy movie.






To my friends who are reading my blog,
I like the name Seeking Sanctuary
and I'm not going to change it to
I FINALLY FOUND MY SANCTUARY.
= =


As a conclusion this is a lousy post.
Still not in the mood to blog.



2 comments:

said...

should consider a surge protector~

Spiral Riynn said...

Ermmm... I have no idea what that is.
All I do to prevent that to happen again is to unplug everything.
Haizzz...