Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Will you believe me if I say I camwhore with my bro?

Will you believe me if I told you I cam whore with my bro?
Well...
Once in a while... *acting sheepishly*
Hehe^^
I decided to post the photos here instead of storing them in my computer and waiting for spider webs to grow...


P/s: I'm not a very good cam whor-er YET.




So here goes~ Believe it or not!

I like this cause at least you can't see my round face...
And my bro... is ... erm... I'm speechless...


He's doing his homework...
What can I say?
He's a nerd...


NERD!!



And the so called Sotong mouth...
Hahaha!! Like SOMEBODY~



Me and my bro look like retards...
= ='''

But we still love each other
even though sometimes you really do piss me off!!!





This is just a simple post^^
Cause I'm too lazy to write about something complicated.
Hehe...



No comments: