Saturday, July 18, 2009

Early present + big decision

Erm...
I'm back...


Don't misunderstand...
My birthday is in October not July...
But why am I getting this now?
Well, long explanation...
(It's been quite sometime since I typed properly...)

That is actually written on a 'self made' A4 envelope...
And inside the envelope...
Are Ringgit notes...
Altogether RM 75.20, if I'm not mistaken...



The people who sponsored the RM 75.20...
Don't ask me why someone put 20 cent in...
= =

Haha...
Wrong spelling...
Don't hit me, Kay Yong wrote it^^


---------------------The long explanation---------------------



My hair, if you've seen it looks kinda like a bird's nest/ broom/ mop/ straw/ seaweed etc etc.
it's curly and looks like a time bomb has gone off = =,so I've been told.
MyEm0.Com
So my 'all-so-good-friends' decided that my hair has reached it's limit...
Something had to be done...
And they DID do something about it...

They decided to sponsor me to get my hair straightened!


= =
That's how I came to receive that RM 75.20
It's supposed to be an early birthday present
Very early
But thanks!!!
I appreciated it^^ (Though I don't show it)

This is the biggest decision I have made!!!

I used to be really pig headed and refused to get my hair straightened mostly due to the prize...
But now...
It's my birthday present so why not give it a try...

Oh yeah the rebonding costed RM 99 + RM20 for cutting my hair
I shouldn't have let the lady cut my hair so short
MyEm0.Com


----------------------------------------------------


Since my mum had to go back to school
So Kor Yan took me to the shop...
It's called 'In studio'


Leng lui driving~
Yeah, she drives me to school, I tumpang her car everyday^^
Thanks~


Erm ...
Waiting for 4 hours isn't really fun = =
Nothing to do...
The book I brought along(borrowed from the school library) was rotten/ lousy...
Plus, no mood to read lar...


The hairdryer...
Keke~
Too bored mah...



The boss lady punya table...
Hehe...



The shop...
3 young hair stylists working there...
I'm helping to promote the shop...
Hehe... = =




-------------My own version of 'before and after'-------------



*BEFORE*

MyEm0.Com

... ...




... ...




































*AFTER*
MyEm0.Com

Conclusion: Okay lar...
I miss my curly hair...

And my hair was supposed to be longer if the lady didn't cut my hair so SHORT!!!
Haizzz...
Very 'heart pain' lar...
MyEm0.Com





When I was young,
I used to cry every time I got a hair cut...
I feel like crying now...






I'll grow my hair back! Just you wait!
:(


3 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Whoa, amazing.

And to think that I've never went to a barber before.. XD.

Anonymous said...

LING KAH YONG!!!!
=.=

anyway, now u r our "pretty girl"!
hahaha!!

我们的付出是值得的!
O(∩_∩)O哈哈哈~

Spiral Riynn said...

= ='''