Monday, July 20, 2009

Tired


Really tired now...
Bet I'm gonna have really big dark circles!!

= =
Panda eyes...


Really having too much on my mind now...

The problems:

1. Have to do the bloody R&D work...

2. Something wrong with my dumb printer...

3. Very sleepy but still wanna finish doing it.

4. Tomorrow have to 'bentang' our R&D project...
We changed our title and had to finish the pendahuluan within one day's time

5. My hair. Get teased at.

6. Lack of sleep.

7. Really angry + mad at someone's attitude!

8. Furious about my classmate's attitudes!!

9. Piano & violin, seldom practise = get scolded.

10. Need to finish the bloody R&D project.
Ooops, did I mention that before...




Arggghhhhh!!!!


I'm really tired.
I really need a personal firefighter to put out my inner fire...
Like Geum Jandi^^


Keke...


Actually, I have loads to post...
But just can't find time = =
Haizzz...





If only I had 48 hours to spare...




Gambate, Ning :)





P/s: Happy Birthday to you~ ^^
Chilly sauce not enough r?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chilly sauce.
=.=
富有想象力的礼物...!!
够力炸到..!!


besides, y dont u write about the c_nd_m??
Hahaha!!!

Spiral Riynn said...

= ='''