Sunday, July 26, 2009

Damn you bloody speech!

Haizzz...

I've searching surfing the internet for hours looking for information about Corruption.

Hours!!

Why am I tormenting myself you ask?

There's indeed a perfectly logical explanation for this.



I'm chosen to represent my school for a public speaking competition
= =
I love public speaking but somehow I've started to loathe it

Why?

Cause I hate the topic...
Corruption!!!
*Bangs head on the wall*

Normally, my speeches are about the environment, mother earth etc etc
But now I'm stuck with this damn topic...
I'm not being ungrateful or anything...
I'm glad to be given the chance to represent my school...

But this...
Haizzz...


I was given 4 titles to choose from.

1. The role of schools in combating corruption
2. Community role in eradicating corruption
3. Condone Corruption and live in misery
4. Corruption free leadership is a basis for an excellent nation


I chose the third...


Luckily, Jeremiah is helping me with the preparation of the text...
Well he said that himself *shrugs*

Anyway thank you Jeremiah!!!!
And a hundred thanks to the websites that supplied more than enough information regarding the topic...



*bows*



P/s: After looking at cute + pretty blog templates I had the sudden urge to change mine
And it turned into a disaster = =
Luckily I saved my original template
phew~

1 comment:

wawalicious小歪 said...

wow very good english~
haha public speaking is as hard as i thought. u have the chance to represent your sch. so, u are the chosen ONE ! hahaha~~

goodluck!

ps. i have linked u.