Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kah Wuan's birthday^^

My friends and I helped celebrate Kah Wuan's birthday this Saturday^^
We celebrated it earlier...
But then, our grand plans nearly failed due to a certain ISA demonstration in KL
= =
Kor Yan was unable to come back in time...
Haizzz...
But in the end she did come...
Keke...
So no harm done.

We went to KFC... ...again = =

Queuing up to buy food...
Erm... Chai Yee why does your butt seem bigger than usual?


I had already taken dinner so I just sat there, taking their pictures.


Kor Yan and Chai Yee^^

The birthday girl is the one in green...
Sorry its too blur...
My hand was shaking = =


Whilst waiting for Kor Yan's Twister...
The service at KFC is so damn rotten
They took way too long and KFC should change from fast food to slow food
= =


Actually I was trying to take a picture of Yan Yee...
Not you, silly.


Chai Yee's half eaten chicken...
Don't waste lar...


The four lenglui s
And one more holding the camera, me!
Kaka...


Kah Wuan's birthday cake^^
Its a cheese cake~
Though it looks plain, but it tastes heavenly!!!


The weirdly positioned candles...
We forgot to bring a lighter and tried to ask the KFC staff for fire but apparantly they use electrical appliances to cook their food...
No fire needed...
Just when we were about to give up, we went to the mamak stores nearby and asked a guy for a lighter...

He clearly looked very young,
but I did it delibrately and called him 'uncle'
Keke...
Cause 'abang' sounded too intimate

And I had to hold the burning candle all the way backt o KFC and upstairs = =
Imagine that...


The pretty birthday girl^^



Chai Yee and Kah Wuan^^


Me and the birthday girl...
I shrank this picture so that you guys can't see it clearly...


Yan Yee and Kah Wuan~


Oh yeah, apparently these 2 came for a late night snake...


The lovely couple...


Don't be shy lar... Keke



Apparently, she took her time and made 4 wishes!!
Don't be so greedy lar...
Hehe


The wax on the cake...


Random~


Cut~


Say CHEESE~ cake...

Driver, you also want cake r?


*bows*
Thank you for being our driver~
Chai Yee^^






P/s: Finally finished my speech.
Need to start memorizing it a.s.a.p
I'm in love with Love story meets Viva la Vida^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

第一,
我现实中ka cheng绝对没有那么大,
那纯粹是照片中的假象!!!
假象!!!=.=~~

=。=
我没有浪费食物啦
到最后我都有吃完啊...
=.=

Spiral Riynn said...

hehe!!