Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A trip to the Malay food stalls^^

As you all know it, its Bulan Ramadhan...
So they'll be lotsa Malay food stalls^^
I pestered my mum into taking me and my bro to the stalls
Hehe...



Before we went, I noticed the weird sky...
= =
It' looks like a blanket of darkness
Evil is lurking by...



I didn't take this picture delibrately
He and his big stomach just happened to be there at the wrong moment

And this'pretty' lady happened to be there at the wrong moment too
= =
The right arrow is pointing at my mum...
I was trying to get a good shot at my mum and that lady came
= =







Bought a few packets of Malay cuisines^^
And it cost RM 12++
!!!!!!
So expensive!!!
And it wasn't a lot either...
Never mind lar...
At least I get to eat^^




I'm gonna post more...
:P
Too many things happened...


No comments: