Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun+ Tired = Happy~

Ehem...
Finally a new post...

As usual I went to KL for tuition on Saturday...
But when we(Kor Yan and I) reached Kasturi,
panting and sweating like a buffalo(me)
we realised that the Pengajian Am tuition class was CANCELED!!!!

WTF?!!! @^%@!@#$@#!%!%#$%!!!!
[censored] [censored]


I was shocked!!!
We went through the hell of buying tickets, sitting through an hour journey to KL, walking all the way from the Plaza Rakyat LRT station and you tell me the class is canceled!!!!

What the F_ck HELL!!!


Since I had already bought the 1:00pm tickets back I had ample time...
At least thats a good thing...
So first we went to Popular...
My first time going in there after it was renovated...
The amount of English novels seemed to have increased...
Had to force myself to leave that section... hehe

Kor Yan finally found STPM Accounts reference books which are very rare^^
But we didn't have enough money...
Haizzz~


-------------Pictures!------------


Kor Yan~
with her two companions^^

Me and the goat...
= ='''
I look hideous...


The penguin and the penguin...
Wakakakaka!!!


Does this look familiar?
Hehe...
Doesn't it look like the cover of Twilight...
^^

-------------moving on----------

Next we went to I-don't-know-the-name-of-the-shop...
= ='''

Full of pink, girly accessories...


Lotsa cute~ bears...


:P blek~


3 dunnies and a human or was it 3 humans and a dummy?
0.o

2 huge plushies standing near the entrance
^^
Cute...
I love the black one...


Ignore me...


Pretty clouds~
On the bus...
Hehe^^


Pretty clouds
At the bus station whilst waiting for my mum to come and pick me up^^




----------Tight schedule---------

After my 'tuition' I had to go for piano extra class at 4pm...
Instead of doing intense piano exercises...
we ended up chatting away...
= =
What a 'good' way to spent time...
There were 5 of us (Grade 8 and i grade 7) Plus EB jie jie...











Lazy to type rrr!!!
Actually I'm doing my Pengajian Am essay...
Finally finished memorising my speech^^



:)
Smile guys~

No comments: