Sunday, August 23, 2009

=Furball=

Couldn't upload my photos from my phone to the computer= =
So I'm updating my blog with this post

My darling hamster^^
It seems to be getting fatter and fatter everyday!






I love this^^
Furball's way to cute!!!

Sifu Furball is meditating...



gnaw gnaw gnaw...
Going to gnaw a hole in the cage!!!
Wakakaka...


Cute!!!
^^





= = = Rain is not always good= = =




Went to KL for tuition yesterday...
And it was pouring when I reached TItiwangsa= =
I was all wet!!!

#^$&$%!@#$%^!!!!

;(


:(


I was wet, cold and freezing on the bus...
Turning into a popcicle...
Almost caught a cold and fever...

Luckily I'm fine now...

:)


:D

Going to KL tomorrow AGAIN...
For tuition AGAIN!!!
Hoping it's not gonna rain AGAIN!!!




P/s: I have a piano exam coming up this Tuesday...
Better go practice now...
C ya~


No comments: