Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Results!!


Muahahahaha!!!
This is a drafted post. I wrote it long ago.
I'm only publishing it now cause I was lazy last time...
= =

Wanna know the results?
Keke


Inside the hall.
If I'm not mistaken it's called Dewan Senggang.
The place where the pidato was held.
The English pidato was held at SMK Abu Bakar

My teachers.
They were having trouble wearing the normal kind of mask cause they had the tudung on...

Waiting for the Menteri besar.
In the end, that Head of Suruhanjaya Pencegah Rasuah Pahang came.
= =



Wanna know the results??


























@.@










+.+





















0.0'''
























>.<

























3RD!
I GOT 3RD!!!!



Can you believe it?





I was still in a daze when they announced my name...



Kinda dissapointed for not getting 2nd...
Hehe...
Cause my text was too long...
Way past 7 minutes...
Haizzz...
But anyway I did my best^^






















My trophy :)
If you think this is bug.
Wait till you see the 1st's!
It was enormous!!!


My RM 500 replica cheque!!!!
RM500!!!
Wow~
Yeah wow, the teacher still hasn't given me the real cheque YET!!!
= =
Don't tell me you're gonna keep that for the school!!
No way I'm giving my RM500 up!!!!




Me and another participant from my school^^
Sadly, she didn't get a prize and seemed quite upset
:(


The 1st.
RM 1000!!!
A dream.
A far away dream...
I didn't get the chance to listen to his speech since I went of earlier...
Cause scared of H1N1 mah...
Dun wan to stay in crowded halls...
P/s: See that enormous trophy he's holding?


Photograph session...



The Malay pidato contestants...

My last lunch before we left...
The fried rice was really tasty^^
Mmmm... Sedap~



Going home~~








Congratulate me lar^^




:)
Smile, guys.






P/s: I still haven't gotten the RM 500 and the trophy...
...= =...
Currently having exam = = Help?!!!