Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bookfare!!!

Went to the book fare at KLCC yesterday with my mum & bro^^
It was Saturday so I had to go for my tuition first
And that meant that my mum had to wait for me for an hour and a half...
Sorry~

Well I had no choice...

Anyway, after my tuition,
we walked to the Masjid Jamek LRT station...
Passed through the Central Market...



Colourful shop...


My mum...



---------When we reached KLCC---------


I was starving when we reached KLCC...
I could even manage to eat a horse!

Nah, kidding...

We decided to go to California Pizza Kitchen
Actually we decided long ago...
Cause my bro was dying to eat pizzas....
= =





The Salad was superb!!!
It's called The Original BBQ Chicken Chopped


Erm... I kinda forgot to take a picture of the pizza we ordered
^__^'''
It's called California Club? If I'm not mistaken...
With Avocados in it...
We were kinda dissapointed when it came
It was topped with lotsa veggie
But when I sunk my teeth in it, it was marvelous!!!



--------The main topic--------


I was kinda disspointed with the number of English Young Adult Fiction Novels...
I walked around for very long looking for Cherub...
And the other books but found none...
And mind you, I looked everywhere but still no sign of them...
*sob*
In the end I just got 4 fantasy novels





Oh yeah there was this lady giving a talk on how to improve our English
She's a Canadian and had been living in Malaysia for quite a while...
And has good humour.


I love all of your eyes.


She told us that that was what her husbamd told her...
And, yes I agree, that wasn't very romantic...


After the talk, my mum just went to her and talked about something
Well I dunno what were they talking about...





The lanterns!
I love those round lanterns^^


Well I certainly could not resist taking a picture of this



= ='''


Jeremiah!
If you're reading this post,
I want to let you know that I took this picture specially for you!
Wakakakakaka!!!!!!


I love this tree!!
It's simply brilliant!!
Whoever designed this is a genius!!




Birdcages~



I walked around with my friend and spotted this
= =
I thought this was supposed to be a BOOK fare
Not a SHOE fare...


The huge dictionaries...



This post is getting way too long for comfort...



The Reading Room


She's trying to open the plastic bag...

Oh yeah I asked a cashier,
she said the only way to open the bag was to snip it open
So basically you wasted your strength and time in trying to open the bag





I found this book quite interesting.
But sadly I didn't buy it...


Oh yeah
Kor Yan
if you're reading this post...
I found this guy wearing the same shirt like yours!
Haha!!!
Want a closer look?



This is random...



The setting sun...
Took it when I was on the bus...


The books I got...
Only 4
Really sad
T___T
Should have at least got 1 more...
Actually I've already finished one today...


The RM 8.90 highlighters I bought...


And sushi!!!
Sorry Kor Yan didn't buy any for you...
I really ran out of money
Sorry!!!


Since I didn't get any for you,
I decided to post it here and let you mouth water...
>.<





:)
Had fun...




:(
But I haven't finished my homework!!!





;(
The holiday is coming to an end...




*sob*
Why is the movie loading so slowly...