Thursday, August 13, 2009

Public Speaking Competition in Kuantan~

Went for the Public Speaking Competition on Tuesday...
Wanna know the results?
Keke...
Let's have a look at the photos first^^

*These photos are not in order
I was too lazy to place them in the correct order...
*Shrugs*


Butts~ facing the camera...
Wakakakaka!!!!
Before I went to Kuantan,
I had to wait at school for the teacher...
But unfortunately, instead of coming at 3pm the teacher reached school at 3:40!!!!

So whilst waiting for her I took out my camera
and started to snap this funny moment...


They were washing their brushes...
Outside the bilik seni
After the finished painting their banners...
I wasn't involved = =
Haizzz...
Bet our groups will turn uot pretty weird...



Kor Yan, Kah Yong and Jeremiah^^
What's up with the green bottle witha pink cap??


On the way~~
It was pretty boring on the way...
And I managed to fall asleep...
What a good way to spent 3 hours...
= =


We reached the hotel at around 6...
If I'm not mistaken...
The hotel's called Hotel Seri Malaysia next to Vistana...




Checking in~



The lobby...


Hotel Seri Malaysia


The little water fountain...
At the entrance

The 2 teachers that came with us^^
Pn Hazita and Pn Norhayati
I think I took this photo after the prize giving ceremony...

Mastura
My roommate
From our school too
She took part in the Malay pidato


Another roommate from SMK Triang
I forgot her name ooops...
My bad


My breakfast
= =
Very spicy
Horrible sambal

The stairs
Our room was on the 2nd floor
= ='
Tiring

Walking down the corridor


Our room number: 317

In my room^^
>////<


Tea and biscuits
Lovely~

When I was in Kuantan,
I always felt hungry
Dunno why
*shrugs*


My luggage and bag
My bag is almost the same colour as the chair
= =


The smallish room
With 2 single beds and a bathroom
Which meant someone had to sleep on the floor


I chose to sleep on the floor
Reason being I preferred a more private space
My comfy bed


The view from upstairs^^


The view from downstairs



My 2 whole pages of text
= =
Imagine using 2 weeks to memorize all the hard facts
= =


My pas


And last but not least, me~



Wanna know the results?
Stay tuned!!






Scared of H1N1
:(





P/s: I shouldn't be blogging now, got exam coming up
= =

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=.=
三年前我去kuantan的choir比赛,
也是住这个酒店!~

Spiral Riynn said...

= ='''