Monday, August 31, 2009

My piano exam...


This is another extremely late post...
I went for my piano exam last Tuesday...

Erm... I sorta forgot where was it held...
Was it in Mentakab or Temerloh...
>////<''' It's my last piano exam...(Grade 8) Hopefully it's really my last... Cause I don't want to fail the thing and resit... *praying* Hoping that I didn't screw up... ... ... ... ...


The photo we took with the examiner...
You can guess which one is me...


This guy!!!!
This guy scolded my bro for nothing!!!
He's really rude!!!
Has no manners at all!
And acts like his the boss!!
= =
Loathe him!!!


If I ever see this ape man again,
I'll... well I dunno what'll I do...
Haizzz


Tham Khoi Man and my bro...
Both sitting for Grade 5


The girls...


Haha!
Jia En & EB JJ




This is Kishia Mae
Sitting for Grade 7


On the way home...






:)
Happy Merdeka Day!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

wa~~still got chance to take photo with examiner o
u not going to take diploma?

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha...
Nah, my teacher doesn't teach diploma so can't take loh...

Unknown said...

change teacher?