Friday, September 4, 2009

Relieved! + Lucky!



I'm so relieved!!!



I didn't flunk my Accounts^^
:D

I got ngam ngam 50 marks!!! (C+)
Yay me^^

It was my first time sitting for the exam
and I had a horrible vision that I would would probably fail it...

But no I didn't!!!!


\(^___^)/





---------------------------- $ $ $ -----------------------------




Oh and I finally got my RM500 in cash!!!!

Yay!!!



o($___$)o




I might, might, just might give some of my friends a treat...gua

Keke^^









I guess today's my lucky day!!!
:)








But...
Why can't the movie load a little bit faster??!!

I'm dying to finish "The City of Ember"!!!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waiting for you to belanja us~
hehehe!!

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha^^ See see first!

向海 said...

haha accidently found ur blog!gotcha!so colourful^.^hey is me xiao qin...cum n hav a visit on my blog ya...