Friday, September 18, 2009

The random and silly things I do


I really love this picture...
Don't you?

...Everything is in motion...



Candies fit for a king^^



I love this brand of sweets^^
Minty + Sweet
^____^


I drew this whilst revising...
Can't blame me for doodling...
I was way too bored...

Girls are everything nice .... .... or not...



The bunnies I bought^^
On my check cloth bag~


A family of bunnies and an odd bear~
Giving a few of them away~


Cute bunny sitting in the corner
staring ahead
Tell me what are you thinking?
Tell me.


Little bunny looking upwards



Ahoy~
Ship ahead!!!


Planning to give this to me teacher^^
And I'm planning to buy another one for myself...
It's really creative^^


Erm, my messy table...
Just ignore it or forget that you've seen this photo...
I was doing my Perniagaan homework
and felt the sudden urge to turn on my computer...
So here I am...


Colourful~

In this dark and harsh reality,
we do need colours to brighten up our lives,
Even the silliest things can make you smile
:)



Love my cupboard^^




-----------------------reality below----------------------



Just now I went to KFC to practice my MUET speaking test...

Jacky checked the MUET list
and found out the 4 of us are having the exam on the same day and the same time...



7/10/09
7: 30 am
(Isn't it a bit too early??)



So I guess we're really in the same group...

And so we practiced in KFC...
It was pouring outside...
And we were scratching our heads trying to dig up more points inside

The four of us speaking in English...
Weird...


Oh and, Mr Khor can you please stop monopolizing the discussion?!



Really nervous about MUET...
I want to break the school's record...
And be the first to get Band 6
But I think its a bit far fetched...
= =





------------------------Present----------------------



My hair is dripping wet now...
Just bathed...
Shouldn't have washed me hair so late at night...
= =
My left eye is still swollen and the flu is attacking...
= =

Help?




No comments: