Sunday, September 13, 2009

Central Market

Went to KL for tuition yesterday...
I'm starting to hate going to KL for tuition...
The long bus ride is enough to make me restless and tired...
= =
But guess I haven't got a choice...

I decided to take the 3:30pm bus...
To go to Central Market/ Pasar Seni with Kor Yan...
Central Market is situated near Kasturi...
And I only found out bout it from my mum recently...
Been there only once...
But before that, we went to McDonald^^



--------------You glutton!-----------




My lunch^^
McChicken set + Apple Pie
That was delicious~


Ahhhhh~


Kor Yan...
= ='''


-----------Pasar Seni-----------




There were lotsa statues...



Oldies junk?


Really old irons...


Telephone...

Cheers~ 7up

Inside the elevator...


From up here...


The elevator looked really old...


The ceiling...


A trishaw...


The artists' corner^^
I dunno what this part is called...
There were artists and large drawings and potraits...
But I don't recall seeing so few artists...
Hmmm...



= ='''


Batik...


Only managed to take a few pictures...
Cause it was going to rain and
we were not allowed to take photos...



I walked to the bus station too early...
Haizzz...
Should have stayed at Living Cabin for a while longer...



Had no choice but to sit, dream, stare and wait...






=^_____^+

I like walking in the rain
Cause you can never see my tears





P/s: I passed my Grade 8 Piano Exam!!!
Woohoo~~



2 comments:

said...

'i gonna kill you with my fries! muhahaha' .......O(∩_∩)O

sing said...

很久没有去central market了!
变得还真多.有机会要回去那里走走~