Monday, September 28, 2009

When I was in Raub during the holidays.


Went to Raub during the holidays just for 2 days and 1 night...
The same old boring story...
All I did in Raub was eat my aunt's delicious cooking, watch and sleep...
= =
Oh, I forgot and I read comics too^^ (Gempak)

It may bore you
but I still think I should post it on my blog as a remembrance^^

So have fun...




We went to a vegetarian restaurant to eat!!
(My grandpa's the only vegetarian in the family = =)
The sweet and sour 'pork' was delicious!!!
2 thumbs up!!!!

Wanna eat AGAIN~



My cousins and I saw this cat sitting outside a shop...
*Pointing upwards*

It wasn't exactly really cute but its fur was really pretty...
It's paws and chest was white...
Whilst the rest of its body was black...



I took this picture whilst reading the comics...
This is the only time and place where I can read comics openly without my mum scolding me...
= =


My cousin and bro playing the computer games 24/7...
Haizzz...
Boys will be boys...



---------The king was in his counting house counting out his money-------



I'm not the king but I was counting coins...




That's my cousin...
My mum and aunt were cleaning out the rooms and found two tins of coins...
Not full to the brim but enough to make me a hundred ringgit richer...


We suffered backache whilst counting the darn coins!!!!


The coins look like soldiers don't they...


Oh, the agony!
My hands smelled of coins!!!


I love this photo...
How I wish they were GOLD!


Guess who much was there all together!!!


RM176. 78!!!!!

If I'm not mistaken....

And they were all coins...
= =



----------Enough with the coin counting--------






My cousin with the long long hair...


My grandpa watching hokien dramas...


The weird toy we found...
= =


Looks awful lot like my aunt...
Wakakakaka!!!!!


Oh yeah...
There was some sort of problem with astro that day...
And this kept on appearing on the screen...
Especially on channel 333...







That's all...


+ + + + +



Today was the last day of my piano practical lesson...
Feels really weird to not learn anymore...
I've been learning since I was 4 years old...
For around 14 years!!!!
Haizzz...

But I'm still going for the theory class...
Cause EBjj wants me to have at least Grade 6 for my theory...
If I tell someone that I'm a Grade 8 for Practical and a Grade 5 for Theory,
they will be laughing their head's off!!!
= =




Ok. I'm done for now...
Bye~


Actually the computer is off limits now...
But I can still manage to update my blog...
Cause I'm half way doing my R&D project...
Keke...




No comments: