Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Finished my MUET speaking this morning~



My MUET slip...

Went to school as usual today^^
We were told that our exam would start at 7: 30am...
Unfortunately some IDIOTS forgot to bring along their I.C and the exam slip...
= =
IDIOTS!!!
So, they had to rush back home...

Luckily the exam didn't start that soon...


+ + + + +


The examiners were quite friendly...
The female teacher was called S K Su...
I think...
And that made me laugh (long story)

I was really scared and nervous...
We were all wondering what topic would we be tested on...

And when we walked into the lab,
(The exam was held in the computer lab)
we found out that the topic wasn't as difficult as we expected it to be...

Hehe~

'The good qualities in a Leader'


Some think like that lar...
I was Candidate C
and if I'm not mistaken I think my point was something about being rational and patient...


Here's a tip for you guys...
Before you start your task...
Ask the examiners the meaning of the words that you don't understand...
Go ahead and ask...
If you're lucky the examiners will explain and elaborate a little and even give you some examples which can really help you...

^^

The discussion went really well...
We helped each other to fill in the gaps^^
Really fun...

Even the examiners praised us...
The male teacher said that it was a really good discussion~
\ (>.<) / At least all those practices weren't fruitless after all~ Really happy!!!

I was practically bouncing all over after we walked out of the lab...


And here's my FIRST MUET speaking experience!




+ + + + +


Thank you Jin Kit for giving me a ride home...
I hope I didn't break your motorcycle
= =

And sorry I didn't inform Kor Yan that I wasn't going home with her...


And of course I big hug to my group members that did so well~
...Jin Kit, Chai Yee and Chee How...
>.~









You can't live by your horoscope.
Thoughts and feelings aren't caused by fate.
Life is always more interesting with shooting stars.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT FAIR!!!


y my name u write in yellow, cant c clearly@!@

Spiral Riynn said...

= ='''