Monday, October 19, 2009

Can't wait for Friday~

I can't wait for Friday~
Can't wait for Friday~
Can't wait for Friday!!


Why? you ask.




That's cause its ma' birthday!




But really I don't have any plans...
I mean I'm certainly not gonna have a party.
Nor am I going out with my friends for yam-cha-ing...
So I guess I'll be staying at home ;(
Plus I think there won't be a birthday cake for me...
*sigh*
And there won't be presents, I think.
Cause I've already got an early present from my friends...
Somewhere in July if I'm not mistaken...
Read th1s



But I'm still happy cause its my birthday^^
:)







I would like to have a cake...
A small one...
Strawberry flavoured.
A cute cupcake would do, with lotsa candles on top^^






I would like a new violin...
A not too expensive one...
With a more subtle sound...
And I would like some new music sheets to go with it^^
Preferably anime songs...Yiruma...




And BOOKS!!
I would love books^^
It'll make my day if I get books for my birthday present~
I've already written a list...
hehe





I would like to get good results for this up coming exam...
(Which I won't get if I don't start revising!)
I would like to go to England...
I would like to have sooooooo many things^^








Yes, I'm greedy.
I know that ;P
But a girl can dream can't she?





2 comments:

❤Yisin said...

Ehehehe... wish you have a very happie birthday first yah!!! :D
how old are you going to be? ^^
remember to ask your mom make some red eggs for u... hehe...

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanks~
I'm gonna be 18^^
I'll remember to tell her...