Wednesday, November 18, 2009

6R2 Class Party~✿

My class >>> 6R2 had a class party on Tuesday^^
We had quite a lot of fun...
But unfortunately, some classmates are always so incooperative
≧︿≦
Just 21 out of 27 came...
The other six? Dead dy lar?

= =

Never mind...
At least the rest of us had fun
≧﹏≦

I'm too lazy to type...
Let the photos do the talking and I'll explain a little bit...

(Yes, ... I brought my phone to school)
(BUT IT WAS MY FIRST TIME BRINGING IT TO SCHOOL)
╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭



The party wasn't held in our own classroom
Cause the upper 6 students had to switch classrooms with us due to STPM...


The food we prepared...
Most of them were prepaered by the school's canteen
Cause need halal food mah....


Fly lice~
Keke...
I think that is Eli's hand
= =


Big onde-onde s
^^
Bought especially for our vegetarian friend.
but he didn't eat.
╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭


The nuggets and wantan were hard like rock...


The lady in the middle is our class teacher, Pn Chandrika who teaches us English...
Who is sometimes kind and sometimes lilke a banshee fierce...

Keke...

But I do like her... sometimes.
*∩_∩*

P/s: She contributed RM100!! for our class party^^


Group photo...
I'm not in there...
o(╥﹏╥)o


Peace~ MEI YAN^^


Random pic


Wei, Jeremiah, who do you think you are o?
Always so action 1?
Sit so yeng what for o?
(*-`ω´- )


Random...


The boys...
Chit chatting like old men at the back of the class...


the sweet couple
That guy is from the science class...
Wei, what are you doing in 6R2??



= ='''


(◕﹏◕)
Hi Soke Yan~
Thanks for your eggs~


The sweet couple and 3 light bulbs standing behind them...
Eli, Mei Yan and Linky


Actually they were planning something.
That's why the guy behind is waving so weirdly.

See!!!
A nice pic.
But look at the three of them behind...
= ='''
Kar Yong pushed them down...
Sot that we could take a nice pic of just the two of them...
Muahahahaha!!!

Miss Flower Fairy~

She's Siew Mun...
She actually got 3rd in our class!!!
Wow!!!
So geng!!!
Black horse!!!!


ˋ( ° ▽、° )




Wanna know where did the flowers come from?
Kar Yong and Elie stole them from the science class and fooled around with them...
= =




`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••


Okay, the photos below are a bit weird...
If you don't want to puke please skip this part.
Don't say i didn't warn you...
╮(╯▽╰)'''╭




Yes, that is me...

( ﹁ ﹁ ) You there, what are you laughing at?

I played 'Heartattack' with UNO with my friends and I LOST.
So the loser had to let them do whatever they wanted...
= =


Linky, me, and Pei Yen...
Haizzz...
I was FORCED to mah...
You think I like it meh?


(#‵′)凸
Don't laugh!!!


Group photo~

≧︿≦'''
@#$%#@$%%#@!!!!
[censored] [censored]


After the jamuan...
Soke Yan was telling us about our overall budget~


Bored~



`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••


Photos stolen from Facebook^^
Keke...







Anyway, the party was a success^^
Although not all of my classmates showed up...

But thank you guys~




`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••


P/s (1):

Sorry for taking so long to post this up...
I was lazy + busy...
Why?
Cause I'm watching 命中注定我愛你
normally I wouldn't bother watching this kind of movies
but this is really interesting and funny
≧﹏≦
Love it~❤



P/s (2):

I actually didn't flunk my Accounts test^^
Both Ak1 & 2^^
But I got really close to failing...
I must really work harder!!!


P/s (3):

Today is Thursday and I heard from my friend that only 5 of my clasmates went to school...
Hahaha!!!
I ponteng-ed too~
๏[-ิิ_•ิ]๏



P/s (4):

Good luck to those who are sitting for STPM and SPM^^
Jia You!
Gambate^^



P/s (5):

ONE MORE DAY TILL SCHOOL HOLIDAY STARTS!!!!
Yipee~!!!



Ciao~



6 comments:

Unknown said...

why ur skull uniform so different one??
命中注定我爱你 nice la...haha

Spiral Riynn said...

y? Our school uniform is different?
Really? How?

Anonymous said...

Holiday start now~!^.^

Spiral Riynn said...

Your holiday start long ago dy lar
= =

Unknown said...

my skull form6 uniform not like that de lo

Spiral Riynn said...

So how is it?