Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random rambling's of spiral riynn


Exams are all finished^^
And days of pure bliss are waiting for me~
Holiday!!
Come to mama!
0(≧0≦)0


Well...
Let's see where do I start?

I received most of my test papers this week...
And some of them were okay and the others dissapointing= =

Makroekonomi => 58

Mikroekonomi => 59

Perniagaan 1=> 75

Perniagaan 2 => 66

And the rest not sure yet...

(︶︹︺)
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........


Frankly, they're horrible...
And it'll be worse, after I get my accounts...

I bet I'll flunk my accounts
(Praying hard now to at least get a pass)

How I wish that English is included in the test
at least I might have one good subject and not all rotten ones.


...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»______«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤ ...


Oh yeah,
we finally finished the R&D thing^^
FINALLY!!!!


(●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●)
Give me five!

And our mentor praised us^^
keke




" i'm proud of ur group. good presentation...as jacky said, mantap, matang, jitu.... Bagussss.... (bcoz u got good mentor...hahaha"


 ̄□ ̄||

Copied from FACEBOOK
(Which I still have no idea how to find my way around)

However, there's a bad side to that...
We will have to present our R&D to the headmaster...
And I had to go through the trouble of printing, binding and photocoping...
Troublesome tasks... ...



¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»______«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤ ...

Next week is going to be another boring week in school...

Wish I can ponteng Hiek hiek hiek
+
I have a confession to make...
I haven't finished my MUET essay correction!!!
What am I going to do?
Too lazy to do it larrrrrrrr~
╯﹏╰


I bought this new pencil case a few weeks ago from living cabin^^
Really like it...
But I'm not used to it yet cause its a bit too big compared to my previous one...










I currently listening to
'I believe I can fly'

And I'm rereading
Phillip pullman's The Subtle Knife...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur mark teruk??
I lagi teruk~
@.@
2/100..> break record

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha!

Piano_lover said...

wow..you really have to be hardworking!

some paper are quite easy

gambateh o!

Spiral Riynn said...

Yeah I really have to be hardworking....
But I'm lazy...= =

And all the papers are hard!!!