Monday, November 9, 2009

d00dles oF the DAY~

Gosh! I haven't been updating regularly!!!

But, I can't be blamed cause I was having my year-end exams + MUET.

i HATE exams!!!


Oh who doesn't...
╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭



Anyway...
I'm publishing this post just for the sake of updating my blog...
Hehe...
。◕‿◕。


Here are some dOOdles of the Day~

During + Before + After the Exams...




The essay on graphs my MUET teacher gave us...
Hehe...


This is coloured on the Mikroekonomi textbook...
= ='''
Hehe...
I got quite a lot of coloured pens...



I think this is drawn on the Pengajian Am textbook...
Keke...

There are eyes watching your every move,
Beware!!




.•:*´¨`*:•.☆۩ ۞ ۩ ۩ ۞ ۩☆•:*´¨`*:•.





What's that?


Let's zoom in~







Keke...
Its made from a...
Erm, what is this called huh?
I really dunno...
Container for pills?

~~ Anyway...
I made it during my Accounts exam...
The questions were terrible!!
Hard as hell!!
So, naturally, my answers had to be horrible...

And since I still had time left,
I made this...

If you want to know I was having cought at that time.
So I brought a long strepsils.
And that';s how that 'thing' got there...




E A T M E !
≧﹏≦




Inspired by our idiotic friend....
Kah Yong...



'Bei Shu Ya Si...'
ˋ( ° ▽、° )





That's all...

I might be posting about my exams next...



So STAY TUNED...
even though I know no one wants to read my blog...
o()o


6 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

XD, simply love your drawings, especially the graph one! So cute! Lol.

Keep your blog alive! (Unlike mine which died off this year..)

Anonymous said...

╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭
≧﹏≦

these symbol wer do u find de??
^.^ Really funny ur drawing~~
Hahaha!!!

Unknown said...

i love your drawing!

夏娃公主 said...

你有一双巧手,那些画很漂亮~
还有,考试要努力点,加油!

Zda Mishakami said...

lol i do read ur posts
n wat a drawing!
so cute!!

Spiral Riynn said...

❤ IceGlacial™ ❤
Well thanks^^

And I'll say the same thing to you, KEEP YOUR BLOG ALIVE!! Your posts are interesting too^^


Hisano
Does r... I found them from someone's blog loh...
Then I saved them as drafts...


佩雯
Thanks~


夏娃公主
^^
Thank you^^
but I'm only just an amateur...


HeatherZ
Thanks for reading my posts...
I thought no one did...
Hehe...