Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy birthday to a friend❤




















Dear Shao Min or nowadays who calls herself the so called genius Nate River...
I'm writing this post for you...
just to wish you Happy Birthday...
And the digital clock on my table is showing the time 12.03am!!



P/s: I know this is a really old photo of yours haha...
and I edited it long long long ago~



Actually I didn't really stay up late just to write this post.
I couldn't sleep. Insomnia, that's all...
And I'm quite hungry too. Unfortunately there's nothing to eat...
= ='''

Anyway...
Happy 18th birthday✿
You're getting old~~~
Lalalalalalal~~~~




✿=====================













Yes, for you guy's information,
Spiral Riynn is in bentong now.
I'm finally back^^

But the place is like a dump
cause my dad knows nothing about the word chores...
= =
*sigh*


I'll update properly tomorrow^^







See ya~♡




2 comments:

Kishia Mae said...

Huhu!!
At last you're back..
I hope u update PROPERLY^^
What a pity, living in a DUMP ~

The apple of my eye said...

lol..welcome back...thanks for visiting my blog by the way...