Friday, December 25, 2009

Today




Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho


Went to KLCC today with my cousins again^^

We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks cause my bro wanted to watch furry little buggers dance and sing...
= ='''
Theodore from the chipmunks looks like my little Furball...
Haha, cute!
XD


The story line was a bit ordinary though.
But it was funny, especially when Simon lost it and ripped the guys shirts.
Hehe.
And garbage wrestling~

I bought only 3 books... and 2 for my bro...
And just like that,
RM 200 flew far far away~~~~~~~~~~



Haizzz...
But it was still worth it.



Had fun~
:)





Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho

MERRY CHRISTMAS~






All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth books, books and books...
Haha...
XD











P/s: Its really a dull post without photos...



2 comments:

sing said...

hahaha! 2 front teeth?? XDDD
I see your pic you still have it wor.. ;p

Spiral Riynn said...

= =''' Haha. Of course I have... Haha