Tuesday, December 22, 2009

YOU, GET A GRIP!



\(-`ω´- )/

I really need to get a grip and update my blog fast~

*sigh*


Yes, I'm in Raub now...
= ='''
busy doing my Perniagaan homework... WTF!


Today is 'Dong Zhi' right?
We ate tang yuans~
Hehe~
Woke up extremely early today and helped my aunt to prepare the tangyuan which were incredibly easy to make~~~
Haha
But I got really irritated when my cousins make ugly ones...

And the day past without me noticing it...
I stayed cocooned in my room reading 'Breaking Dawn' from my phone~
I got it from my cousin's hp which she downloaded from the internet...
Hehe^^

And I went to a saloon later with my cousin
I got my hair washed and that was good news to me cause my scalp was getting awfully itchy
And my cousin got her hair cut real short, around 10 inches of hair all vaporized into thin air
What a pity~
Hehe


Well that's about it. My day today.
Nothing special, like the rest of my days during this holiday~
How I wish I can get out of the house and go somewhere fun with my friends and family...
o= (︶︹︺) =o


Well, actually I might be going to KL with my cousins on the 25th
Hehe
So that kind of solves my going out problem.
But I doubt it'll be fun, really.

I bet my mum is having way more fun than I'm having right now.
>.<
It's not fair...
I bet she'll be preparing a gigantic, scrumptious turkey and for Christmas.
And having fun in the snow...
The world is so not fair!!!
Someone take me to England too~~~~~~~~~~~




Haizzzz~~~~
Ning, you need to get a grip!
Don't you dare sigh again...








Smile
:)

And brighten up your day~










No comments: