Wednesday, December 9, 2009

o(╥﹏╥)o



I'm bored of being bored!!!


Get it?



Haizzz...
What to do?
Stuck in Raub with nothing to do but eat, sleep, read and watch!!!

I'm really living a pig's life!!!

Help?!
o(╥﹏╥)o


And I still have homework to do actually...
But I left them all in Bentong...
I keep forgetting that I need to do my R & D and type the stupid Perniagaan notes...

these few days I've been trying to draw
but I really can't.
Nor can I write any stories...
Why is this writer's block so damn horrible and mean to me!!!!




Chai Yee:
I really want to go yamcha with you guys!!!
I MIGHT plan to go back to Bentong on Friday gua
since I have left so many things unfinished...
≧︿≦

Shao Min:
How did you make that box thingy on your blog??!!
Teach me!!~







P/s: I think my hamster MIGHT be pregnant...?



3 comments:

Nate River said...

Y u dun jz sms = =

有必要开个帖子来问我这个吗 - -

Learn form here:
http://siaosparrow.blogspot.com/2009/11/blogspot.html




Jz belanja me makan during my birthday n i ll love u so so much!!!


ps: ur hamster pregnant..? - -how come de
u make them pregnant a - -

sing said...

when your hamster is pregnant it'll start biting your finger more easily comparing to when it is not. well, don't know how true is that but my hamster was like that lastime. ^___^

Spiral Riynn said...

Miss Nate:
Use blog very 'fang bian' mah~
Sms need to use $$$

Belanja you makan r??
See see first...
= =


I'm a human not a hamster, how to make it pregnant o?
Of course I got Furball a husband lar~



sing:
I'm still not sure whether its pregnant or not...
*shrugs*
but thanks for the tips...^^