Friday, December 11, 2009

T.T homesick~



Furball just snatched Pig snout's biscuit!!
No manners lar~




Hehe...
For those who don't get it
Furball and Pig Snout are both my hamsters...
Furball is female and the Pig.s is the male...
They kinda mate every night...
= ='''

Hehe...
So we get to watch X-rated scenes every night...
= ='''


Let's not talk about that...
haizzzz...



I'm a bit homesick now...

T . T


I miss my bed...

I miss my books...

I miss my piano...

I miss my violin...

I miss my computer...

I miss my pillow...

I MISS my mum!!!!



What to do?

All I can do is wish for a miracle to happen...



Haizzz...
Someone/ something inspire me please~~~
Cause today when I tried to draw,
it was horrible...
= =



So that's it for now...
See ya...









I'm bored of being bored...
Even my blog posts reflect my mood...





2 comments:

vcwanyi said...

me too
but i'm just too far away from home
T.T

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... But you're soooooo much further away from home^^