Saturday, March 20, 2010

Before and after. omg! my hair.

Well you can already guess what my post is about.
What else?
Hair.


Yes hair.
Not those that grow under your arms and in your pits.
Or those that grow when you've reached 13.

Its the normal kind.

The kind that grows on your head.
Except perhaps if you're bold then it doesn't.
Well lets not stray away from our my topic today.



And where were we again?








Oh yes. Hair.





-before-




-after-

So?
What do you think.



Wakaka.



I got my hair cut on Tuesday.
And I was too lazy to blog about it then.

I've been asking and begging my mum to take me for a hair cut for quite sometime actually.
And she decided to take me over to the hairdresser's to stop my non-stop whining after my 5 and a half hour Accounts tuition.


And that's why I wrote on FB

'5 and a half hours of Accounts. A hair cut. And a story book. That's how I spent my day yesterday.'


And so there you have it.


me^^ with fringe.



P/s: I've never edited my photos. They're all original.





Its a mandola.
It has eight strings, tuned in pairs.
A lute has ten strings with some of them acting as drones...
Quoted from Ranger Will in Ranger's Apprentice.


Its hillarious!






1 comment:

❤Yisin said...

fringe is cute :D