Sunday, March 14, 2010

KLCC.again.


Yes. I'm glad we've got a holiday again.

2 holidays in a row.

And that means I get to go to KLCC for 2 times in a row.


Muahahahaha!!!



Our tujuan utama.
Alice in Wonderland.

My rating for this movie?
4.5/10

It wasn't as good as I expected.
The characters were unique but downright frankenstein-ish.

Especially the Red Queen who keeps shouting,
'Off with their heads!'

And the White Queen was just weird.
Her movements made me want to puke.
Watch it and you'll know what I mean.


But I like the Cheshire Cat and the Dormouse^^
He's cute^^




We're walking to the park.
Going there to break our fast^^


We ate yummy buns from Cold Storage.




Ooooohhh.
I love this picture^^




The one and only Twin Towers.





Me and the naked dummies drapped with a cloth.


I'll do anything to switch my body with those hour glass shaped figures.
*sigh*


Waiting for my mum.




= =+



Damn slow.





We came across this newly opened shop.
It's not really a shop though.


Near the cinema.
If I'm not mistaken its on the 3rd floor.

Which sells these pretty cupcakes.



Cute!

I love the way they decorate the shop~




The very cute pink cupcake^^

Which SOMEONE didn't let me buy cause


they're nice to see but bad to eat.


So she says.
I don't care.


Next time, I'll get one.




At Kinokuniya.
I saw this little girl.


She's really cute^^
I couldn't help it but take a photo of her.

Hehe.
Sorry.




Random.



I love this pink rabbit lamp.
Or whatever its called.



Someone buy it for me?




It costs RM99.90 if I'm not mistaken.
That's why its still at Kinokuniya and not back home with me.


= =






We went for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen.

Yay, Pizza!


My bro's favourite. Not mine.



Waiting for the pizza.




My cranberry juice.
My substitute for human blood.
Kidding.




The salad.




And the pizza.
Which was half eaten.


My bro was the one who chose the pizza.
hawaii pizza
didn't taste that good though.
The flavour wasn't strong enough.




Next time I'll choose.



The very very crowded shopping mall.




While waiting for the bus.


Someone was smoking.
I absolutely hate smokers!


And I was really tired at that time.
The horrible smell of the cigarette really pissed me off!
i was staring daggers at the guy.


I promised myself to blog about this.
And here I want to say.


I f_cking hate smokers.
Sometimes I really have the urge to slap someone who's in the middle of enjoying a good puff.
Especially my uncles.

I mean it.
They know its bad for them and other people
but they still cling on it as if they'll die without it.




The books.
Hehe.


I finally found the book I've been looking for!!


Ranger's Apprentice: The Sorcerer in the North
I've been looking for this book for almost 2 years!!


The Singing



Young Samurai: The Way of the Sword.





I wasn't allowed to get more than 3 books.
= =
Actually I found many more books.
But I had to make them my kos lepas.
Haizzz...


Next time, I'll surely get them.





P/s: This is a rather dull post.
Sorry.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=.=!!!
SO "tan" aa...~

Spiral Riynn said...

hehe^^ but just for one day only...

Arliexzter Galliarno said...

not at all boring considering the amount of photos inside and the term "stare daggers". haha, i've exp that!