Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Help! Debate!


Women should be given equal rights in decision making.




= =



Our debate topic.

We had debate today for our English Language Society's activity.
= =

Debate. I hate speaking in English cause of my weird accent.


And I voluntered for it.
= =
Silly me.


And I ended up being the third speaker of the opposition team.
Which meant we had to oppose that statement above.



And before the POIs ended..
The bell rang and I was like woohoo~


But the teacher told us that the debate will still continue next week.



= =

I would rather cook with the Club Setia.




My main reason for typing this post is to ask for some points for the topic above.



'Women should not be given equal rights in decision making.'



Help?!









3 comments:

pass said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arliexzter Galliarno said...

here are some. the rail companies in Malaysia have come up with a suggestion that the train carriages will be divided into 3, which is for females, males, and bis. so, juggle this point lol..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.