Sunday, June 6, 2010

Yay! I'm back, for good.


Well, hi guys I'm back, finally, for good

My blog has been going through the hibernating phase... hehe

If I'm not mistaken, I haven't been updating my blog for 2 months.
2 whole months!

Wow, time flies~



I haven't been updating cause...

I was kinda down.
Well not in real life, but as a blogger.
I couldn't find any interesting things to blog about.

I couldn't help but feel that I sucked at blogging.
And every time I visited other people's blogs I would ask myself why can't I blog like them?
Why can't I make my blog more interesting?
Why can't my blog attract more people?

And so I gave myself a rest from blogging.
And started Facebook-ing.
But I'm not very active though.

But I still missed the blogging world and I'll come here from time to time to visit.


And this morning I was thinking that it's probably time for me to stop this hibernation.
And I don't care if no one comes to read my posts.
Screw that thought there.
I don't care.

I made this blog in the first place was not to get publicity
but it was just for fun.
Just to write about my life.

So I'm not going to let those petty thoughts ruin my blog.



And so yea the gal is back in da house^^





My mid-year exam is over
And my holiday has just started.
Though I don't seem to have made any plans.

Well I think staying at home, laying on the couch, online-ing, reading my novels
is fun too~





P/s: I'm having accounts tuition tomorrow= =
From 9.00am to 2.00am. The teacher's a bit crazy...








Currently reading *Time Riders*
Mess around with time
and the world you know will become the world you don't.

Currently listening to
Say It Again-Marie Digby.




4 comments:

Nate River said...

you curled your hair or wat?
bought a 卷发帮 or jz use water to make it curl?

I see 变本加厉 + 青出于蓝的发娇(fat hiao) in your photo. = =+

佩齊 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spiral Riynn said...

Frankly, seeing that you don't like my 变本加厉 + 青出于蓝的发娇(fat hiao) so its none of your business.

What's it to you if curled my hair?

Nate River said...

I didn said I dun like. I just said I saw that in you.
If it curled, it look better.