Friday, June 11, 2010

A topic with no specific title :P

*sigh*
Every time I turn on the computer,
I'll be asking myself what should I blog about today.


So, what should I blog about today?


Oh well there's no specific topic today.
Who said that you had to blog about a specific topic anyway.
*shrugs*
I'll just do what I like.


*****************************************************


And where were we?

Oh yes.
Yesterday.

3 of my friends came to my house yesterday.
No make it 4.
One came uninvited...

And why did they come?
Well, it was about this stupid R&D competition.
The moment I heard about this competition I was like,
WTF? Why do we have another good for nothing competition again?
And why am I chosen?

Isn't it enough we have these R&D projects at school?
Now we have to go to Kuantan for the competition?
And just because my English is slightly above average I'm chosen for it.

I don't even know how to present properly.
= =



So, they came to my house.
Khor, Jere and Meng Li.

Our topic is about English vs. Manglish.


So what about it?
I don't even fully understand the topic.
Cause the whole thing was done by Khor and I was just asked to fill in the last minute.


Our discussion wasn't productive at all...
= =
Truth to be told,
it sucked.


I felt helpless.
useless, more like.


There was this acting part where we wanted to show the contrast of what was right and what was wrong.
But than somebody wanted to do the thing they're own way.
Fine!
Even though 2 of us thought that our way was better.
But we let that somebody go at it they're own way.


Aiyo, what ever la...
I doubt you'll understand.
That's the reason I didn't want to take part in the first place.



And if you are reading this,
I'm telling ya' that I probably won't be in Bentong next week.
So if you want to practice I won't be able to make it.



R&D sucks~













I'd rather stay at home to blog and not go out for sunlight.
I'd rather eat stale bread than go out to buy lunch.
I'd rather read manga and watch anime at home
and not go shopping with friends.
I'm a nerd so what?
YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT



Currently reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman









No comments: