Saturday, June 12, 2010

h i l a r i o u s. I think its funny, though you may not.

Hi
I just came home from KL.
Well not really just.
I came home around 5.30pm.


I had to wait for my stupid brother to finish playing his STUPID games.
Then only I had the chance to use the computer.
= ='''
Really fo guan! (mad in cantonese)


Anyway...
I'll get straight to the point.
My friends and I went to McDonald for lunch at Plaza Rakyat.
And we were chit chatting near the window.
I was paying much attention to the conversation cause I was staring at other people on the street.
BTW, we were on the 2nd floor.

Then I spotted this 'person'.
Trust me its hilarious...


Please scroll down slowly~














Sorry about the blur image....





Yes its 'somebody' in a mini skirt.
And no, Spiral Riynn is NOT a pervert.

= =


And let's just scroll down very very slowly...

















Feel the suspense killing ya' yet?





















Tada!


If you can't see what I'm talking about.
Scroll further down again...

Tada!!!!!!!


I spotted this 'guy' wearing a mini skirt.
At first I couldn't believe my eyes.
And I was like WTH? Is that for real?!

Then I told my friends and the 4 of us were laughing like hell~

I know its bad,
I mean to be laughing at other people like this.
And its really horrible of me to take 'his' photo and blog about it.
But I really can't stand it.
Its just too funny!
You don't get to see something like this everyday!


Even if a guy really does have a weird hobby like this,
he shouldn't make it so obvious, for god's sake!
I mean.
That 'guy' is obviously a male!
And he's obviously wearing a mini skirt.


= =


I might be wrong though.
But hell, its still funny!






*********************************************



My mum went and got a new cupboard yesterday.
For our growing collection of shoes.
The old cupboard could no longer fit all our shoes.




I love the colour.
Its called dirty oak if I'm not mistaken.




The Tower of Shoes (boxes)
I didn't realize we had sooooo many pairs of shoes until my mum got them out from the store room...
= =

And that's only just part of it.


Well I only have 5 pairs.
The rest are my mum's... ...



And because my mum got this new cupboard she decided to do a little spring cleaning...
She cleaned the storeroom.




See the incredible mess?
That's part of our living room...


My brother and I were in the study,
and the moment we stepped out...
We were greeted by piles of junk.
= =










Kor Yan, Chai Yee and Khor.
Waiting at Titiwangsa for Kor Yan's dad.
We were chit chatting + laughing non-stop^^











That's all for now I guess


I'll be going to KLCC tomorrow~
Hehe. I'll be getting ready a list for my book hunting.
I'm itching for new books^^

And someone tell me which movie should I watch.
Nanny Mcphee or The Karate Kid?




Yours truly signing off








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wer is the "Shit" hair??
Hahaha!!!

said...

maybe he is just practicing western culture (ps: in west they wear a longer 1, i think malaysia is just too hot :)
http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-questionable-guy-trend-the-man-skirt/
dont laugh ^^

Spiral Riynn said...

Hisano
The 'shit' hair photo wasn't very clear. So I didn't post it.



I don't think that guy was practicing a western culture.
= =
But I might be wrong though...

Megs said...

fuyoh. hey. just dropping by. btw, the freaking gay guy is just so funny ~ fancy him wearing a mini skirt. stupid enough. maybe if he will become a lady, fair enough he would just wear a bikini or tongs to town! HAH![ps: pls come visit my blog , coz i recreated my blog again >< TQ]