Friday, June 25, 2010

Sports day at school

Our school had Sports Day today^^
Though in my opinion it lacked enthusiasm...

Really, even I was too lazy to lift my butt off the ground to take a good look at the races...
*sigh*
I'm not interested in sports...

But still I was FORCED asked to participate in the tug-a-war...
= =

And we lost.
Let's not talk about that...



Here's a look at the field.
Its Sulaiman's field.
FYI, Ketari has a painfully small field..
that's why we had to borrow the neighboring school's field for Sports day.

We do that ever year.



The tents.

Everyone was busy decorating...
Except for Syahbandar (yellow house)
And it was really embarassing...

Temenggong, Laksamana and Bendahara all had their tents decorated properly but my house Syahbandar had an empty tent!
To top it of, the other houses supplied food and drinks but we didn't?!

No wonder we lost.
(Ooops I gave away the game in the beginning)



Very embarrassing!



Mei Yan with her red balloons
Everyone was busy camwhoring with those pretty balloons.


Well except me of course.
I was helping them to take pictures...



1, 2, 3, kiss the balloons!



= = urgh...






When the sun shines we shine together~




The Bendahara mascot...
= =

Chai Yee~



And so the prosession began with the prefects.


The first guy is the olahraga.
And the second guy is the very chuan KPJ Jeremiah.

= =



Indeed his face!
Very chuan!



Pre-U...


I wasn't involved cause I'm an Upper 6
those were all Lower 6.



The Bendahara and their 'London Bus'


= =



A couldn't take a good shot of Laksamana due to my lousy phone.




Temenggung which at first we didn't see any preparations but in the end they made a break through by surprising us with ninja turtle masks...

= =
If you get what I mean.


Temenggung coming through!



Syahbandar...
= =



At first I thought they didn't make any preparations at all.
But its considered ok lah.
Though I think those decorations were from last year...



Syahbandar! Add oil lar!!!!~~


See what I mean about lacking of enthusiasm??

Its like the whole field is empty...
There were absolutely no cheerings from the crowd...

And from what I can remember there used to be badan beruniform participating in the procession but now...
Haizzz...



A closer look...
I can spot a skinny guy standing in the front row...
hehe


A closer look at the 'London bus'
London bus is falling down falling down

What? Its a song...



The Bendahara 'princess' and her mascot...



I seem to have taken quite a few pictures of the red house.
That's cause I was sitting in their tent...

Hehe...




Announcing the winner and the loser.
Syahbandar lost T.T

And Bendahara got first!
It wasn't unexpected.
Their marks were way ahead of us...
*sigh*

Syahbandar, do better next year lar!
Beat the crap out of the others next year!




We were all ordered to sit under the scorching sun...
= =
And due to that...



I got sunburnt.

T.T

Even when I'm typing this I can feel the heat of my arms...
And I think I'm going to have fever soon...




See the triangle?
I should have buttoned up my shirt...
= =



*sigh* What a horrible day...







I'm currently listening to Waka Waka This Time For Africa.
And I'm Kaicho Wa Maid-sama which is hillarious.
And I'm trying to find a way to get rid of the sunburn.
Can anyone help me?!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
又來 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.