Friday, July 2, 2010

Today~

Erm...

I can't seem to think of any topics to write...
So I'll just tell you about my week.

What did I do this week?
Errr...


I did my homework.
I onlined
I played with my hamsters.
I practiced my piano.
I read a novel.
I read Kaichou wa Maid-sama!.
I watched only 2 episodes of Avatar the Legend of Aang.

Oh enough with the crap.
So basically, nothing out of ordinary...


Well today we had a ceramah for all the Acesquad students.
= =
Acesquad meaning the students targeted to get full As.
Which I think is pretty impossible for me and is an additional burden for us.
Cause looking at your enlarged and not to mention ugly photo on the wall is not a good way to boost your spirits.
But that's not my main point...
(I might blog about it soon though)


And the ceramah was conducted by a 23 year old guy which we think is just a fresh graduate.
I think he was called Harif or Hanif or something like that.

In my opinion he was really weird.
I couldn't differentiate whether he was serious or just joking.
He went on and on about his life story...
About how he went from the top hockey goal keeper to skinhead to falling head over tails for a short Malay girl called Ain.

= ='''

And there was this Form 3 boy who yawned.
And he was scolded.
And so I spent the next couple of minutes trying to force myself not to yawn.
WTH.
Yawning doesn't mean that your speech is boring.
It means that your brain doesn't have enough oxygen.
Or so I'm told by my bro.


And since I had to go for singing practice,
I left the hall early with Khor and Lingky.

Practice was really horrible.
= =
Cause our school has limited classrooms and we don't have a music room,
we were forced to practice our singing in the labs.
But the labs were always occupied.
So we went from the school hall to the Chemistry Lab to the Physics Lab to the Bio Lab to the Bilik Pengawas to Bilik G.A.!
At least we didn't need to have P&P.

Being a nomad sucks!


Anyway,
the singing is for a competition in Kuantan.
And I've been singing 'Heal the World' all day until I feel like puking.
Nah kidding.
Its a great song, MJ!




oh and BTW, I got my medal today^^

Silver!
We got second in the Tug-a-War!




Feel like changing the colour of the heart today~





P/s: Going shopping afterwards.
Gotta but stuff for the trip.
Like extra lingerie and toiletries XD


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.