Sunday, July 4, 2010

Kuantan here I come!

Like what the title says.
Yea, I'm going to Kuantan...
Cherating Resort.
For the Pre-U Carnival.


I've been having a headache.
Cause I'm having trouble packing my luggage which in the end turned up to be sooooooooooooooooooo big and bulky.
*sigh*
I'm not a good traveller...



This is my list of things to pack.
A very long list indeed.
Make me look like 'pindah' rumah-ng'
= =


My bulky luggage.
Satisfied? Lingky.
Now you see how big my luggage is.
Don't laugh!




Duh~ The hangers are for hanging my uniform...


This is my formal suit.
Cikgu, cukup formalkah?





====================================


I'm going to amuse you with some not so amusing photos.
= =
Hehe.



The sushi I bought from SOGO with Kor Yan...
I ate it for breakfast today^^
Yummy~

Its been a while since I've last eaten any sushi.



I hope you do realise that the photo above is a drumstick in a plastic bag.
Mr Khor thought that it'll be a great idea to 'dabao' a drumstick before our PA tuition cause he was scared that it'll be sold out.
And he just put the drumstick in his bag together with his books.
= =

In the end,
his pencilbox smelled like chicken.
Yum?

When he told us about the drumstick I was like
'= =lll What? You put a drumstick in your bag?!






The drumstick above belongs to this guy who slept like a log in Kor Yan's car.
Muahahahaha!!!!





P/s: I won't be back home until Thursday.
*sob*





4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sing said...

how was your trip? enjoyed it? ^^

Spiral Riynn said...

It wasn't a trip.
It was some sort of Carnival for Form 6 students.
Yea, I kinda enjoyed parts of it.