Friday, July 16, 2010

My Need-to-buy book list

I'm posting my Book List here
If you hate books - English Novels
just skip this post.



Daniel X: Watch the Skies
by James Patterson.
2nd book in the series.


Shadow Land by Alyson Noel
3rd book of the series.


The Night of the Solstice by L. J. Smith.
1st book in the series.
I used to love this story^^


Crocodile Tears by Anthony Horowitz.
The latest book but is super expensive...

And I've already got Brigands M. C by Robert Muchamore^^


Maximum Ride.
3rd book in the series, I think.
I can never find this book in Kinokuniya.
And the one time I find it, I'm forced to make it as my kos lepas...
= =



The Musician's Daughter by Susane Dunlaf.



Fang.
The latest book in the Maximum Ride Series.
by James Patterson.


The Escape by Robert Muchamore.


Sakkara by Michael Carroll.
I always forget to look for this book.
= =


Truancy by Isamu Fukui.
I was attracted by the word truancy and the Japanese author.
Will be looking for this book again the next time I revisit Kinokuniya^^



Dark Secrets by Elizabeth Chandler.
I loved her book 'Kissed by an Angel' so I think this will be great too...



City of the Bones by Cassandra Clare.

















Someone teman me to Kinokuniya.
I'm dying to go Book Hunting :(





1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.