Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just doodles~

I have no mood to type looooooooooooooong posts...
So I'm posting something I drafted a while ago.
I just adjusted it a bit.
Cause I really don't want my blog to be dead...




Doodling during PA2.
The topic was really boring and annoying so I started drawing.
They look horrible~



This is the back of my notebook.
When I wasn't in the mood to revise or finish my notes at school
I'll add a bit here and there.


My lousy sketch of my notebook in pen...


My pencil case~
I really love that ladybug^^




Sketch and original...



My water bottle...
Bought it in Isetan^^



Sketch and original...




Spiral Riynn is moody to the max!
Due to piles and piles of notes + homework!!
I hate homework!
Its ruining my sleep!


I really fell at sleep during Accounts today.
= =





Help?
*sigh*






No comments: