Sunday, July 25, 2010

My little creations in life :)

Hey there boys and girls :)
This is a little something I came up with^^
Enjoy~

Do Re Mi Fa So La Si Do...~~


Do Si La So Fa Mi Re Do...~
Hehe^^

My favourites~
Which I definitely won't be giving away...
I'm not stingy but I love them too much^^



They're actually really easy to make draw...
All you have to do is draw a cute little chibi,
start with an oval or round face then add in the body and the limbs and dress them up with whatever you fancy^^
And then you colour them with possibly highlighters and ball-point pens.

I depend a lot on colourful highlighters nowadays.
Simple and quick~


This is a another creation of mine
For a good friend's birthday present^^
He's a Bio student so I made him a simple card and something special to go with it.
Guess what?






















A cricket.
Ha!

I did say he's a Bio student didn't I?
He has to make bug specimens so I did him a favor and got him one for his b'day^^
Happy Belated D'day~








Sometimes life isn't always good,
cause life is like a roller coaster;
you may cry and smile,
you may curse and laugh;
it all depends on the different angles you look at life.

2 comments:

KahWuan ♥ said...

so so cute all the little anime ♥

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanks. I didn't know you read me blog... @.@