Saturday, June 12, 2010

S t u p i d m e.



Yea, I'm damn stupid.
Wanna know why?
Read.


See the photo above?
See the HUMONGOUS zit?
And that's not my recent photo.
I have 4 of those HUGE zits sitting on my face.

(#‵′)凸
Really very geram at myself!!!!!

Normally I don't sprout zits as big as that only a few small pimples on my forehead.
So to me this is really unacceptable.



Sigh.




This is the cause of it!!!!!

I decided to buy 4 of these masks I saw at this shop to try.
It was cheap so I bought them.
= =

And then I tried 2 of them on.
I didn't really notice anything weird about them.
But come to think of it,
they did smell a little weird.
But I thought that was how they were supposed to smell.




But the other day,
when I decided to try the 3rd one...
I realized something very important.



All the 4 masks were expired a year ago.








= =




And that's the reason why I'm so mad at myself.
And that is probably the reason why gigantic zits are now finding my face as a good breeding environment.




= =




Help somebody?




1 comment:

Pik Ling said...

OMG~
u din notice it when u buy it~
nex time muz find out the expired date b4 u decide to buy somethg like tis~