Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Exams. the before and after part.


The messy table of yours truly~

Reading P.Perniagaan.



Exams.

Who wouldn't hate that word?
Have you ever noticed that even though exams are just inches away,
and you still won't bat an eyelid at it
but your fingers will still be itching to touch the computer?

Well I'm like that.
I bet most people are too.
I'm not a really hardworking student.
I don't revise every night.
I don't even like doing my homework properly...
(Yea, I'm spilling the beans)

Even though it was just 2 weeks away from the mid-years,
I was still hanging around, day dreaming and reading Cherub whilst pretending to revise...

And when it was a week away,
I wasn't even in the mood to study.
There wasn't any tension in the air.
*shrugs*


And when it was finally time...
I was struggling to cram everything into my brain.
= =
And I'll end up going to school everyday with dark circles and eye bags around my eyes.
And of course,
I'll make exams as an excuse to skip tuition and school.


I bet everyone has had this experience...
Correction, its a horrifying experience.


I've always promised myself to not do this last minute work every time the exam ends.
But somehow it doesn't seem to work.
I'll slip back into the same old routine.
*sigh*



Well I hope I won't have to suffer this coming exam which will be much later so I won't have to worry about it right now!



******************The things I do when I'm studying*****************




Naturally~
I snack.
Snack as in eat.
I'll eat anything I see in the fridge.
Well not everything.
Edible food of course.
If I really do eat everything you'll be finding me chewing on a raw fish while revising.
Ewww much?


As weird as it may sound,
snacking while studying really does help me focus.
So does listening to music.
As long as the music doesn't involve shouting, screaming, banging or anything irritating.

My mum's crunchy snacks which I often steal from her.
Muahaha!

The weird smelly meat my mum cooked.
Well, its still edible.
I don't mind.


Fish nuggets my mum made.

Thanks to you mum,
your daughter has turned into a pig you won't be able to recognize.
= ='''



And yes...
This bird's nest~~~~~
Muahahaha!




And of course.
= =
I read.
Not exam related materials but non-related materials.
Wakakakakak!
Yea, novels.

Every time I feel like giving up
I'll pick up the nearest book or newspaper and I'll start to read non-stop.
Until my mum discovers what I'm up to...
hehe

Well, reading other stuff besides the text book really helps me to prevent overloading data into my brain.
It helps really...



This may sound a little weird but yea I tried planting while revising.
= =
To relieve the overwhelming stress...




There're lotsa other things I do while studying...
Its just that I'm too lazy to type everything here.



Oh yeah and there was once when my friends and I went to KL for tuition.
We studied at Popular.
Believe it or not.
I have photos to prove it.




Revising P.Perniagaan.

Kor Yan and Jin Kit.
So this shows,
its not a complete waste of time to go for tuition on Saturday...

Kor Yan: Revising is fun^^




No its not. Who are you kidding?



Putting up a show of revising in Kor Yan's car.



As a conclusion, revision can come in all sorts of forms and exams are not fun at all.
This is just a topic I wanted to blog about.
And it was just to update my blog.
So there you have it,
my thoughts on exams.













Yours truly is signing off~


Currently listening to Breathing Underwater by Marie Digby.








3 comments:

❤Yisin said...

Awwhhh.. you have been a good good girl :D hope you have flying colors!!!

i love the tau ge :P
so cute of u... planting while revising :)

Anonymous said...

so good~
exam got 燕窝 to drink...
=.=!!!

Spiral Riynn said...

❤Yisin :
I hope so too, otherwise 'someone' might just kill me...

What's a tauge?



Hisano:
Wah, long time no see...
Hehe...
Like hou ji mui mah...
Anyway I only drink one bottle only r...