Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Update. What happened last week.

So here's the thing. A lot happened last week and the week before.


Well.
Not really.
Mostly exams.



I absolutely hate exams...
Last week seemed to revolve around exams.
PP. EKO. ACC. PA. MUET.
You add them all up and you get a splitting headache.
= =+


Yup, that's what I got.
I had headache that whole week.
Everyday.

I downed so many panadols.
I bet if my mum knows about this she'll start telling me off.
Panadols are bad for your health and whatnot.
I don't care as long as it stops the pain.


I was staring at the calender.
And I decided to mark it with highlights.
I told myself that right after the exam,
I'll be rewarded with a holiday.


How great is that?






P/s: But now the holiday isn't all that great.
What with someone nagging all the time.



If I'm not mistaken that is my pirated version of the Makroekonomi textbook.
Hehe.


I was way too tired to continue studying and memorizing facts
so I fooled around a bit.

Haizzz...




I hate Ekonomi! Both Makro and Mikro.
The chapter the exam was based on was about $$$$$ >>>Wang.

It was a chapter I liked cause there were a lot of facts.
More facts and less calculation.
About Bank Pusat, Bank Perdagangan and so on.
I prefer to memorize than count.


But in the end.
The teacher managed to throw all the facts away and just test us on the calculation part.


When I got my test paper.
I was like WTf? Where are all the facts?

Accounts was even worse.
And oh don't get me started on that.
= =


See this picture?
I took it on Saturday.
After my PA tuition, my friends and I went for lunch as usual.


And we saw that.
See that mass of black hair in the picture?


That's my main point.
One of my friends even got a shock.
Why can't that person just tie up her hair instead?

Frankly, I think that is one horrible mass of hair.



Sorry to whoever that was.



**************** A late New Year post. ***************




Well.
I bet the feeling is mutual.
Chinese New Year is over with a blink of an eye.

So fast.


Way too fast.



One minute I was having fun, the next I had to cram for exams.
And now its already March.


Time flies.



All the red packets I got for CNY.

It does look like a lot, doesn't it?



I counted all the money after the 15th.
And that's all.
Rm390. only.


That may be quite a lot or a little.
It depends on how you see it?

Well anyway at least I did get red packets.

*shrugs*
I can't be complaining about the amount can I?








Watching
下一站, 幸福.
Autumn's Concerto.
It's way too touching...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i juz got 210~
T.T!!!

Autumn concerto memang NICE!!~
Hahahha~
...
..

*but very bored in the end.. =.=