Sunday, March 21, 2010

sigh

*sigh*




School. Again.

I've been dreaming the whole holiday away.


After this holiday
I'll have to wait for a very very long time until the next holiday comes along.
Except if I try to ponteng.


*sigh*



What a waste i can't even remember what I did this holiday.


I don't even want to even think about sitting in the classroom
and listening to the lectures of the teachers.



Oh. I almost forgot.
We'll be getting our test papers.
= =

I bet I'll flunk all the subjects this time.
Just hope a miracle happens.



*sigh*


Oh my Rnd is a mess!!!



=============================================

==I know this photo doesn't suit my post.
But its my choice to put whatever I like.


I saw this little buddy last night.
I didn't scream at the sight of it.

I just got my phone and calmly took a photo of it.








p/s: Its raining now! Woohoo.
Hope my school floods then we'll get another day off!!


In my dreams.





No comments: