Sunday, December 26, 2010

2 in 1.



Argh...

I keep forgetting to update my blog.
Actually I've been ignoring it. Sorry :(
Forgive me? Yea? Okay, let's move on with it.


What on earth have I been doing this week??!!!
Erm... haha...
Practically nothing... Oops.
I can't even remember what I've been doing lately

The day after my last STPM paper, my friends and I went to Chamang Waterfall.
***I grabbed the photos from Nate. I was too lazy to whip out my camera.
It wasn't much fun at all, really.
No one swam. We only stuck our feet in the water and splashed around like little kiddies.
The BBQ was not so BBQ. = =
What am I saying?
Ugh. Never mind.

This is ehem. Me.
Trying to act pro with my friend's DSLR.
Which I have absolutely no idea how to use it.
= = Lame.


Our picnic. Haha.
At least I helped to fry the nuggets.


= =
Crossing the terrifying suspension bridge.
The fat one is me.
Those idiots behind me were jumping and running and doing whatever the could to try to swing the bridge to and fro.
Whilst crossing I was thinking I must look like I've poured 10 bottles of wine down my throat.
Ugh.




Conclusion: Not very fun lar~ But it was my first time there, so okay lar.



================================================



The next day.
Erm. KLCC. Where else?
I've been dying to go to Kinokuniya since...forever.
I ran out of books to read.


I had to google the term for this thing.
Apparently its called a Christmas bauble.
Oh, I didn't know that. XD



When I saw the Christmas decorations in KLCC,
my reaction was OMG. OMG!
What? PURPLE? Freaking PURPLE?!
Ugh.


I went with Nate River. Who else to go to KLCC with?
I always go with her. No one else.
Cause no one else will be willing to see me stuff my head in books at the young adult section.
Haha.
The only difference this time was,
my mum and bro weren't tagging along.


Acting pro.
XD


My dirty shoes.
XD


= =



Trying to poise like a model.
And failing. Obviously.
Haha XD





The *sob* walfer *sob* I treated Nate for lunch.
I promised to give her a treat.
I'm still wondering why she didn't choose to go to Dome.
Perhaps it was due to the headache from watching Narnia.
It's not that bad, was it?


Should have watched Harry Potter then...


That's me... Awww...How cute.
Ehem. I mean the sign board.
I want to work here!!!!!!!!


The enormous teddy.
I salute you!
And the giant girl beside it. = =+


I bought only 6 books for myself which apparently is not enough.
I finished them all in less than a week.
= =



The moment I saw Rick Riordan's name I got it.
And I was like, Yay~New series~



But when I saw the price at the back I was like,
Oh.


But I got it anyway.



2 books for my mum and 1 for my bro.
Though I think they don't really like what I bought.
Next time I won't bother to buy any for you guys.


Oooohhh~Hahaha.
I'm not a Bieber fan.
But I bought it... ... for my cousin.
I read it, not bad, not bad, for a 16-year-old.

:)


================================================


After that, nothing exciting happened.
The rest of the days just flew by.
I think I spent a few days tidying my stuff and throwing stuff out.
But that's another story.
So sayonara~
See you in the next post.





P/s:
Typing with long nails is really hard,
I dunno how you guys manage it.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i look fat in ur photo wtf= =+
when r u gonna go interview n find a job? find accommodation that suits u n transportation?
my biao jie talk me into becum a promoter in d jusco near where she live. so, eat n live problem solved. i can save my salary for havin fun.
BUT my mom wan me 2 finish learn drivin 1st BUT in my desire i wan 2 leave btg asap becoz its damn borin fml

Nate River said...

wahahahaha
RM71.59 worth of a fantasy story book u paid for it right away.
BUT a RM10 pretty fabric ring u go on and on should i buy it and should i not n babbling all day then u decided 2 walk out of d shop with empty hand BUT at d end of d day u tell me u wan it eventually wtf= =+

ok, i love d flower u shoot n d berswinging bridge buahahaha

Nate River said...

I decided not to go DOME becoz i wish u buy me a cake worth RM28++ than a lunch worth RM30++ ...>_<

Spiral Riynn said...

= = I really don't feel like answering you.