Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lelong?

Ok now here's the thing.
I'm done with Form 6 now.
I'm done with school now too.
And I don't think I'll be returning to school any moment now.
Envy me?

So...
To those people out there
who think they might want to try their luck in Form 6,
I have a deal for you.
Its best if you're going to the Accounts Stream in Ketari next year.

I'm going to sell all my text books and notes to you.

The price is negotiable.


The textbooks.
PP1, PP2, Makro, Mikro, PA1, PA2, Acc.
Most of them are the pirated Longman version though.



This is the stack of notes for all the subjects.
Though I threw away all my Acc1 notes cause they're a mess.
And no one else will be able to understand it.

The red file contains all my previous accounts 2 notes.
And they're extremely important not to mention valuable, considering the teacher who's teaching the subject.
If you possess this,
you'll obtain precious information that'll help you through grueling questions.
And make your Form 6 nightmare a little bit better.




I even have MUET notes too.
It might help your MUET teacher is Pn Chandrika.

Plus a copy of R&D.

This? oh you probably won't want this.
I threw this whole stack of papers away~~
Hahaha...

Here's the huge mess I made when I was tidying my stuff...

And a huge mess on my table.
XD
Faint~





I found this when I was tidying.
Its from Kimono.
Is there an emoticon that rolls their eyes?

Kimono gave me this last year when I participated in the Anti-Corruption Public Speaking Competition.
Ugh.



Anyway, that's all.
If anyone just so happens to stumble upon my blog and happens to read this post,
and happens to be going to Form 6 and happens to need 2nd hand stuff,
please tell me via my blog (obviously) or through my Facebook page.
Ok?




Ciao~



P/s:
Good luck, its your turn to suffer~

Muahahahahahaha!!!!










3 comments:

Nate River said...

buahahaha
I can c my 席尔斯方 drawing tat i dun like n giv it 2 u in d 2nd last photo!!!
N i spot my pom poms... bobo chritsmas pressie d fabric snowman...
N I can c mickey donald goofy the three musketeers in d disney table...v cut it out on d promotion contest tat v got after v came out of Pn.rose tuition at btg maju...2008 =D

Spiral Riynn said...

hahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaha
hahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaha
hahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaha
hahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaha

Nate River said...

u sot jor a wtf @__@
i read d undang book until wan muntah argh